Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Second Life Scavenger Hunt Entry Two

I was really interested in all of the places that I went to during the first part of my Second Life scavenger hunt but I wanted to go somewhere that was interesting and informative. So for the second part of the scavenger hunt I went to the Genome Island. I chose to go here because we talked about it in class and it sounded really interesting. I am not interested in science in any way, but I still enjoyed Genome Island. I got to go into a cell and see all of humans chromosomes. It was very informative, but at points I had a little difficulty understanding which each 3-D object was or meant. This is from my complete lack of interest in science and lack of understanding of anything related to science. Although I dislike science I found that Genome island was very informative and interesting because of all of the cells and chromosomes on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment